Full-Time Enrollment Form
Please read the following information carefully and follow ALL steps in order to complete the application process for full-time enrollment at MNPS Virtual School. Note that this supplemental application is for current MNPS students enrolling via the district's Open Enrollment/School Choice process and not for out-of-county students applying to our school.
- Step 1: Please fill out and submit the Full-time Enrollment Form
- Step 2: Upon receipt and review of both the MNPS Open Enrollment Application and the application below, you will be contacted by a Virtual School team member to set-up an interview time. Please be sure to check the "inbox" and "spam" folder of the email address provided to ensure you receive this important communication.
- Step 3: Attend the scheduled Interview Session at Virtual School located at 4805 Park Avenue, Suite 300, Nashville, Tennessee 37209. You MUST bring a copy of your current transcript and/or a copy of your most recent grades for your application to be processed.
- Step 4: To officially enrolled at Virtual School, the student must attend a v-Student Orientation for new, full-time enrollees with dates and times distributed during your interview session.
* Please note that admission is contingent upon meeting the eligibility requirements, attending the v-Student Orientation, as well as enrollment availability. *